The Senior VxD Designer is first an interaction designer. Strong visual design skills are a nice-to-have and not a requirement. You will work closely with one or more product teams to develop a point of view on our users, their challenges, and the product features we need to deliver in order to meet their needs. Then, knowing what we want to do, the Sr. Interaction Designer will design the interfaces we need to develop in order to deliver those features.
The successful candidate will have a deep portfolio of interaction design at all level of fidelity from rough sketches to final spec documents, with a specific emphasis on the kinds of complex design challenges common with enterprise software.
You work equally well with designers, product managers and engineers, and understanding the symbiosis that exists in a cross-functional team. You have a passion for design and innovation and understand that culture is the foundation of success in UX.
This is not an entry-level position. You must be able to work independently on multiple projects, engaging at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to executive staff. As a Senior VxD Designer, you will
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including web and desktop applications
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Act as key liaison with the global engineering teams responsible for the implementation of the designs.
- Create design systems and support the design team with the design components
- Closely collaborate with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Create and organize production assets
- Work with a current component library
- Work on presentation materials
- Communicate your ideas to a broad audience
- Experience on cross-functional design and development teams creating web-based products
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Proficiency in key design applications, and the knowledge of when to use which tools
- Wireframes and Visual design tools, including Sketch
- Prototyping tools, including Sketch, Abstract, Invision, and Principle
- Communication tools, including Slack, QQ, and WhatsApp
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in a Computer Science, Interaction Design, and/or Visual Communication Design discipline (Masters' degree or equivalent work experience preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital product development such as apps, desktop, web, and/or digital ecosystems (7+ years preferred)
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city with free underground parking slot