Senior Brand and Production designer, Creative team
November 13, 2020
We’re looking for a Senior level Brand & Production Designer to join our Marketing Design team. In this role, you’ll build and maintain and evolve the visual systems that support brand consistency across channels, while actively producing creative campaigns that communicate and strengthen our core company and product values.
- Strategize and design high-profile marketing campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams both inside and outside Marketing
- Help us create, maintain, and evolve our design language and guidelines for the RingCentral brand
- Create and manage global asset libraries for systematic and scalable design, like infographics, white papers, social media imagery, price sheets, and other types of marketing materials
- Follow brand guidelines in design work and have a sharp eye for details
- Be tasked with pushing your creative boundaries to help identify new creative visions, invent design trends, and bring messages to life through visuals
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand across all of our channels
- Present and articulate your design rationale to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with designers, writers, photographers, web developers, product marketers and beyond to ideate and execute world-class creative
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique
- Align design to conversion and pipeline
- 4+ years of design and art direction experience
- English at upper-intermediate level or higher.
- Understanding of craft across photography, illustration, typography, composition, and color
- Excellent knowledge and experience in design and prototyping tools (InDesign, Figma, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Principle).
- Proficient at re-touching
- Passionate about visual design and art direction
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Familiarity in UX & UI design across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Be able to demonstrate your portfolio with the relevant examples
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city with free underground parking slot